Instead of metal braces, we offer our patients a clear and comfortable alternative. Invisalign doesn’t need metal brackets and wires to address your uneven smile. We will use a series of practically invisible clear aligners will help you obtain a smile you can feel proud to show the world.
Try Our Quiz on Invisalign
- True or False: We can correct smiles with clear aligners.
- True or False: Treatment can benefit teens and adults alike.
- True or False: You can remove the aligners before you eat a meal.
- True or False: Treatment may take as little as a year.
- True. Patients wear the aligners every day for between 20 and 23 hours. Approximately once every two weeks the patient upgrades to a new set. The teeth gradually move to optimal positions, correcting misalignment.
- True. Treatment is often recommended for adults, but teens can benefit from treatment as well. We will look the causes of misalignment to see if clear aligners are the best choice for addressing misalignment. If so, we will take detailed impressions of your smile and send them to an Invisalign lab, where experts will custom-make your aligners from a comfortable and BPA-free plastic.
- True. You can take them out before meals, which means you don’t need to change your diet. With metal braces, you have to avoid certain foods that can become trapped in your braces. Being able to remove your aligners also means an easier time brushing and flossing, helping your smile stay healthy throughout treatment.
- True. For adults, treatment typically takes a year. Since young smiles are still growing and developing, teens may need up to 18 months. However, the exact time will depend on the cause and extent of your misalignment. If you have any questions or concerns about correcting uneven smiles, then talk to us today. We can see if Invisalign is the best choice for improving your smile!
Ready to Try Clear Braces?
We can use Invisalign to correct smiles without the use of metal orthodontics. You can schedule an appointment with Munilla Dental in Southlake, TX by calling 817-379-1200.