Have you ever heard the term “comprehensive dentistry?” This means a full array of dental procedures to address problems in patients of all ages. We believe in offering our patients in Southlake and Keller access to comprehensive care, from teeth whitening to dental implants. In today’s blog, we’re offering a fun quiz to highlight a few of our procedures.
Try Our Quiz on Comprehensive Dentistry
- True or False: We can address cosmetic issues.
- True or False: Our team can restore damaged smiles.
- True or False: We can replace missing teeth.
- True or False: We offer emergency visits.
- True. If you have issues with the appearance of our smile, let us know! In addition to professional teeth whitening to remove stains, we can also repair minor damage or issues with the shape of your tooth in one visit with bonding and contouring. We can also transform teeth by placing thin restorations known as veneers over the fronts and sides of them. If you have misalignment, we can provide a comfortable and barely visible alternative to metal braces with Invisalign clear aligners.
- True. If a tooth becomes cracked or broken, or if you develop decay or infection, we can restore the health and function of your tooth. We can address decay with a lifelike composite filling, or place a custom-made dental crown (made from natural looking zirconia or ceramic) to repair the tooth. We can also use root canal therapy to address infections or abscesses.
- True. If you lose one or more teeth, we can employ a dental bridge, full or partial dentures, or even dental implants to replace your missing teeth.
- True. If you break or knock-out a tooth, or if a restoration becomes loose or lost, we can help! You can call and schedule a same-day emergency visit, during which we can repair your tooth. We can make time for your in the evenings or on the weekend by request.
Ready for Comprehensive Dentistry?
We can offer a full range of treatment options to help you and your family enjoy a lifetime of healthy smiles. You can schedule an appointment with Munilla Dental in Southlake, TX by calling 817-379-1200.