Cosmetic dentistry allows our team to improve the beauty of the teeth, helping patients obtain beautiful smiles they can feel proud to show the world. With porcelain veneers, we can improve smiles and target a number of different esthetic concerns. Try our fun quiz to find out more about them.
Try Our Quiz on Veneers
- True or False: Each one will be custom-made.
- True or False: We use natural looking materials.
- True or False: They can address multiple esthetic issues.
- True or False: Routine care can keep them bright.
- True. We will first prepare the tooth by removing a thin layer of enamel. Then, we take detailed impressions of the prepared tooth. The impressions will be used at a dental lab to design and fabricate the restoration. After completion, the patient returns to the office so we can check the fit, make any necessary adjustments, and then place the veneer over the front and sides of the tooth.
- True. Porcelain is used because the material looks natural and can blend with the smile. We can color-match the porcelain and it is also translucent, just like tooth enamel. The material also contains stain-resistant properties. However, we also employ porcelain because the material is strong as well, providing decades of restoration.
- True. We can mask permanent teeth stains, repair minor damage, and reshape malformed teeth. We can also close gaps between the teeth and correct the appearance of minor misalignment. You can see why we often refer to veneers as “instant smile transformation.”
- True. When you take proper care of your teeth, your restorations stay strong and bright. You need to brush your teeth twice a day and floss every night before going to bed. We also suggest having your teeth examined and cleaned every six months. You can help your new restoration provide many years of quality restoration.
Do You Have Questions About Veneers?
We can correct a number of esthetic problems with lifelike dental veneers. You can schedule an appointment with Munilla Dental in Southlake, TX by calling 817-379-1200.